DMA Law, Consett office: Receptionist/Administrator required to work for a busy Department.
Salary: negotiable depending on qualifications and experience.
We are looking for a person who can work under pressure as well as being extremely organised.
- Previous Reception and Administration experience is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a strong customer service focus
- Demonstrate the ability to provide professional and friendly customer service
- Neat and professional personal presentation/appearance
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Excel
- Flexible and committed attitude with a willingness to take on additional tasks
- To act as an ambassador for the company as they are the first line of contact for all visitors
- To ensure all front of office duties are completed in a polite and professional manner
- Effectively answer all incoming phone calls including screening and directing calls, and updating the telephone log accordingly.
- Take and relay messages swiftly
- Greet and welcome all persons entering the company in a friendly and professional manner as well as directing them to the correct destination if necessary
- Make comprehensive notes of all new enquiries, identifying when specific queries need to be referred on to the appropriate specialist fee earner
- Keep an up to date record of new enquiries and follow up until the matter is concluded
- Provide Administrative and clerical support to various departments when required
- Organising, processing and distributing the daily post/DX throughout the company, and updating the post logs accordingly
- Assist with facilities management as required
- Ensuring that the general public areas including the meeting rooms are clear and looking respectable at all times
- To assist with all ad hoc projects as requested
To apply please submit a full CV to DMA Law Limited, Offices 15-16 Consett Innovation Centre, Genesis Way, Consett, Co. Durham, DH8 5XP
Closing date for applications is 25th March 2019.