DMA Law is looking to appoint a Call Advisor/Admin Assistant.
- Location: Sunderland office
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 am – 5 pm
- Job Type: Full-time
- Basis: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
More about the role:
The Call Advisor/Admin Assistant will work under the remote supervision of the Operations Manager, assisted by the Operations Manager’s Assistant to provide support at DMA Law, 26 Frederick Street, Sunderland to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently:
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering a busy switchboard and directing to the relevant department/person, ensuring that calls are delivered efficiently.
- Taking effective messages for members of staff if they are not available to take the call
- Providing a front-of-house service, dealing with enquiries in a helpful, professional, and efficient manner.
- General administration duties such as data entry, and managing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Processing online and cash payments from clients.
- Undertaking any other additional duties appropriate to the role as required to support the business.
The successful applicant must be:
- a self-motivated individual with good communication skills
- a good team player who is also able to work alone
- able to listen effectively
- able to provide excellent service over the telephone and in person
- well organised
- able to multitask
Please forward your CV to Kate Winter – Operations Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday, 19th Aug 2022