A Telephonist is required for a well-established, friendly and supportive North East based law firm. Applications are invited from telephonists with experience of working with multiple lines for our multi-site law firm.
Salary to be discussed at interview.
Education / Qualifications
- Maths & English GCSE at C grade or above
- Efficient call handling skills
- Experience in dealing with large call volume
- Microsoft Office (MS365)
- Excellent customer service & organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to handle pressure
- Flexible approach
- Previous experience of using a Case Management System
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Professional with clients
- Self-motivated and committed
- Treats clients and colleagues with courtesy and respect
- Good team player, supportive of colleagues
- Has energy, enthusiasm, drive and ambition
- Calm and focused under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to work demands
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a long-established and well-respected firm. This is a full-time and permanent position. DMA Law have office locations in Darlington, Consett, Chester le Street, Sunderland, Peterlee and Hartlepool.