A Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, CILEx or Licensed Conveyancer is required for a property team within a well-established, friendly and supportive North East based law firm.
Applications are invited from ambitious Residential Conveyancers with 1-2 years minimum PQE who are motivated to progress their careers in a dynamic and forward-thinking law firm. Salary is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Education / Qualifications
- Qualified Solicitor, CILEx or Licensed Conveyancer
- Experience of a varied caseload including freehold and leasehold sales and purchases
- Microsoft Office (MS365)
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to cope with a heavy and diverse workload
- Ability to handle pressure and work to deadlines
- Flexible approach
- Working to CQS requirements
- Previous experience of using a Case Management System
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Strong business approach
- Professional with clients
- Self-motivated and committed
- Treats clients and colleagues with courtesy and respect
- Open, honest and transparent communicator
- Good team player, supportive of colleagues
- Has energy, enthusiasm, drive and ambition
- Calm and focused under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to work demands
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a long-established and well-respected firm. This is a full-time and permanent position. A clean, full driving licence is essential. DMA Law have office locations in Darlington, Consett, Chester le Street, Sunderland, Peterlee and Hartlepool. As we work towards a balance of home/office working, location is not an issue but there will be a need to travel to any of our office locations as and when necessary.
To apply for this vacancy please send a concise CV and covering letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Close of applications by 28th April 2021.