DMA Law Link is looking to recruit a Link Advisor who will provide guidance, support and encouragement to the service users of the Link and the local community, through actively assisting, referring and signposting.
- Job Title: Link Advisor
- Location: Darlington
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Office Hours: 16hrs per week
- Job Type: Part-time
- Basis: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
Essential Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Possess good customer service experience.
- Possess good interpersonal skills/communication skills and to be able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Have an ability to create and administer day to day work efficiently and effectively within this role.
- Possess a good level of computer literacy and the ability to use bespoke computer systems.
- To be able to prioritise workload.
Responsibilities will include:
- Deal with all client enquiries, taking comprehensive details for referral on to the relevant department.
- Diary management, ensuring all enquiries are followed up to conclusion.
- Be able to be proactive, well organised and be able to use initiative as well as being a team member.