Solicitor required for a specialist family law team within a well-established North East firm in the Peterlee/Sunderland area. You will be either a qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive and have previous experience in Family Law. Experience within the area of Child Protection is desired but not essential.
Opportunities for training development are available. It is desirable that you have Children Panel Accreditation however training and opportunity to apply will be available and supported within the role.
Education / Qualifications
- Qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to cope with a heavy and diverse workload
- Ability to handle pressure and work to deadlines
- Interest in Family and Child Care Law
- Experience working within Family Law
- Accredited member of the Children Panel
- Experience working within Child Protection.
Skills / Knowledge / Abilities
- Committed to delivering excellence
- Strong business approach
- Professional with clients
- Self-motivated and committed
- Treats clients and colleagues with courtesy and respect
- Open, honest and transparent communicator
- Good team player, supportive of colleagues
- Has energy, enthusiasm, drive and ambition
- Calm and focused under pressure
- Flexible and adaptable to work demands
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a long-established and well-respected firm. This is a full-time and permanent position. Salary is competitive and dependent upon experience.
To apply for this vacancy please send a concise CV and covering letter to Sophie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org