Family Law – Family Department
When you need the help and assistance of a lawyer in the field of family law, we recognise that you will need support and understanding, as well as sound expert legal advice. That’s what we offer, here at DMA Law. It is important that you can find a lawyer you can relate to; one that understands what you are going through and who will take you through the process step by step, so that you never feel you are on your own.
Our large team of highly skilled lawyers, many of whom are members of the Law Society Family and Children panels, and/or Resolution accredited specialists, and our experienced support staff cover all areas of family, matrimonial and child care law and we pride ourselves on offering a very personal service to each and every one of our clients.
We can offer assistance in all areas of family law, including the following:
- Divorce and financial settlements
- Relationship breakdown involving unmarried couples
- Pre-nuptial and Separation Agreements
- Child Law including Parental Responsibility, Residence, Contact and Prohibited Steps Orders
- Care Proceedings and Adoption
- Domestic Violence
- Civil Partnerships
Whatever your need is right now, we’re here to help