Elderly Client Services
A comprehensive range of services for the elderly is available at DMA Law solicitors. We understand the problems and anxieties that come with the advancing years. Sympathetic and informed advice is available from us on a wide range of specialist subjects, including the following:
- Lifetime transfer of assets to the younger generations.
- The impact of “care” charges on your wealth accumulated over
- Handing over control of your affairs to an attorney (friend, family member, or a professional) and the formalities and safeguards you require.
- Advanced Directions for medical treatment and personal care.
- The impact of Inheritance Tax on your estate.
- Whether you need a will to ensure that all your wishes are carried out properly.
- Arrangements for someone to take control of your affairs (quickly and
inexpensively) in the event that you become incapable of managing
- Releasing equity from your home to provide extra income or cash.
Please view our Probate fees and Transparency rules here.
DON’T LEAVE IT ALL TO CHANCE.
For details of our competitive prices, or for a free informal chat, please get in touch using the contact box or by telephoning your local branch (telephone numbers below).
We look forward to being part of your plans.