Link advisor wanted to work in busy legal walk-in centre
Part-time, flexible hours to suit
Hourly rate: negotiable depending on qualifications and experience
We are looking for an outgoing and worldly wise person to join us at our legal walk-in centre, The Link.
Would ideally suit a law/LPC graduate, with experience in a people facing role.
General duties to include:
- Dealing with face to face enquiries with clients from across the legal spectrum
- Advising clients on their query and guiding, supporting and encouraging them in what they can do and how to do it
- Identifying when specific queries need to be referred on to the appropriate specialist fee earner
- Making that referral and following the matter up until conclusion
- Taking comprehensive notes of all interactions with clients
- Ensuring that the daily diary is actioned
- Hosting specialist advice clinics with the appropriate fee earner
- General admin duties
- Keeping the premises clean and tidy
Please forward CVs to Gavin Lucas, Link Manager, DMA Law Link, 40 Skinnergate, Darlington DL3 7NR or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: 01325 489961.