With over 40 years of experience, the DMA Law team provide debt recovery solutions tailored to your needs. Our lawyers will work with each case independently and recommend the best plan for debt recovery to suit you. Our debt recovery service includes:
- A fixed-fee scheme
- Advice on claiming compensation from the debtor
- Advice at every stage of the debt recovery process
- Advice on recovering debts where the debt is disputed
Our fixed fee scheme works by splitting your case into three stages:
- An initial meeting to discuss your case and prepare your claim documents if you are a claimant, or your defence documents if you are a defendant.
- In the second stage, we will identify critical documents that are relevant to the case and assist you with preparing your evidence, including drafting two witness statements.
- Finally, our team will give you in-depth advice and help you prepare for and attend court for the final hearing including considering the other side’s evidence.
In most cases, our charges are based on an hourly rate plus VAT, but we do not charge a single hourly rate for every case. Our rates consider the complexity of every given case and the experience of the conducting solicitor.
Our Solicitor rates typically range from £150 to £225 per hour plus VAT. Our Legal executive rates typically range from £100 to £120 per hour plus VAT.
For more details on our Debt recovery service please follow the links below:
For debt recovery advice please contact us today, get in touch using the contact box or by telephoning your local branch.