The Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is causing confusion and uncertainty across the globe. Businesses are attempting to deal with the outbreak by following the Government’s guidance on how to protect workers while continuing to operate and service clients.
In order to limit the potential spread of infection, we are taking the following steps which will affect our clients:
- Closing our offices to anything other than essential face to face appointments.
- Asking our staff to work from home wherever possible.
It is likely that, over the next few weeks, we will be operating with fewer staff than usual. However, we want to assure you that we will do everything we can to continue to provide the exceptional levels of service that you have come to expect from us. Where our staffing numbers limit our ability to do so, then we ask for your patience and understanding.
You can help support us by:
- not attending our offices (unless this has been pre-arranged)
- not communicating with us by post (unless unavoidable – if in doubt, please give us a call)
- contacting us via email or telephone only – Please call the office landline you are dealing with.
We will be monitoring the situation regularly and updating our website and Facebook page with any new information.