To provide a full Clerical Support and Reception Cover to DMA Law Darlington Team.
Job Type: Full-time
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Possess customer service experience.
- Possess good intrapersonal skills/communication skills and to be able to work calmly and efficiently under pressure.
- Have an ability to create, and administer the day to day work efficiently and effectively within this role.
- Possess a good level of computer literacy and the ability to use bespoke computer systems.
- To be able to prioritise workload.
- To deal with all telephone enquiries and if necessary to take comprehensive messages for forwarding to the designated person.
- To ensure that all client related details/documents are recorded and maintained within the Client Case Management System.
- Upkeep the reception records.
- To be available to take World Pay payments from clients ensuring accounts procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To open the morning post and deal with post duties when required.
- To deal with incoming faxes and emails and refer to the relevant person.
- To deal with petty cash float.
- To maintain the highest standards of service to clients through continuously following and improving DMA Law’s quality standards and the requirements of the regulatory bodies.
- To share in the responsibility for the Health and Safety and Fire Safety of all DMA Law staff, clients and service providers.
- To handle all enquiries, concerns and complaints in a sympathetic, supporting and positive manner.
- To help DMA Law meet its obligations to the Shareholders, the Directors, the Client Community and the Environment.
- To promote DMA Law’s image and services at all times and to seek new opportunities for business.
- To safeguard the financial wellbeing and the good name of DMA Law at all times.
- To take responsibility for your actions as part of the DMA Law Team.
- To act with due diligence in relation to money laundering and all financial transactions in accordance with SRA Rules and Regulations.
- To adhere to the firm’s policy and procedures with regards to Equal Opportunities, Diversity and Non-Discrimination.
- To be compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation.
- To comply with requests for mandatory training, complete and update personal training record.
- Commit to continuing personal development.
SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 18TH JUNE 2019
Please submit your CV and covering letter to Claire Plews, DMA Law, 56 Duke Street, Darlington, DL3 7AN or via email: Claire.firstname.lastname@example.org