DMA Law is looking to appoint a Call Advisor/Admin Assistant.
- Location: Consett office
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Hours: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm
- Job Type: Full-time
- Basis: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
More about the role:
The Call Advisor/Admin Assistant will work under the remote supervision of the Operations Manager, assisted by the Operations Manager’s Assistant to provide support at DMA Law, 2 Middle Street, Consett to ensure the office runs smoothly and efficiently:
Responsibilities will include:
- Answering a busy switchboard and directing to the relevant department/person, ensuring that calls are delivered efficiently.
- Taking effective messages for members of staff if they are not available to take the call
- Providing a front-of-house service, dealing with enquiries in a helpful, professional, and efficient manner.
- General administration duties such as data entry, managing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Processing online and cash payments from clients.
- Undertaking any other additional duties appropriate to the role as required to support the business.
The successful applicant must be:
- a self-motivated individual with good communication skills
- a good team player who is also able to work alone
- able to listen effectively
- able to provide excellent service over the telephone and in person
- well organised
- able to multitask
Please register your interest for this role by emailing:
Kate.email@example.com by close of business on Monday 12th December