As part of DMA Law’s continuous development process, we are looking for someone to be the champion of our case management system, SOS Connect. We are offering a competitive salary, depending upon experience. We are looking for someone to work full time-based at our Sunderland Branch but with the flexibility to travel between all our office sites across the North East.
Purpose of the Role:
The BS/DA will manage and exploit the capabilities of our SOS Connect system. You will be responsible for communicating with our Practice & Operations Manager and gathering information to assist with development requirements and continual improvement.
- Be an ambassador of SOS Connect and possess a profound understanding of our client and end-user needs
- Create workflows for each Department
- Template production to improve processes
- Implement document coding templates
- Exploit the existing system for best use
- Highlight training requirements
- Create training materials
- Deliver in house training
The key responsibilities are intended to give the post holder an appreciation of the range of duties to be undertaken. Specific tasks and objectives will be agreed with the post holder throughout the period of employment. These may vary from time to time, by DMA Law, to reflect changes in your role or the needs of our business.
Please contact Lyn.email@example.com or in writing to Lyn Rowe, Practice & Operations Manager, DMA Law, 15 Norfolk Street, Sunderland. Tyne & Wear. SR1 1EA